Placeholder image
LOSFA - The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance


Attention Virginia College students:

If your school closed while you were enrolled or soon after you withdrew, you may be eligible for discharge of your federal student loan. Learn about the eligibility requirements for discharge and how you can apply by clicking on the following link Note that transferring to another school and completing your program of study may affect your eligibility for discharge of federal student loans.