1. Follow the link below to get information on the Eduguide Challenge inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. where students 6th through 12th grade can compete for $100 Amazon gift cards or a $1,000 scholarship. Just submit a video about how you plan on serving others and how you will use your education to prepare. http://www.eduguide.org/challenge/.
2. The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program rewards students who have succeeded both inside and outside of the classroomâ€”and who may not be able to attend college without financial assistance. The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is offering up to $25,000 per year for 50 first-time freshmen or existing college students, renewable for up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program.
3. Seventeen students will be selected to receive a one-time, non-renewable scholarship in the amount of $1,700.00 through the Follow Your Dreams Foundation. Requirements are listed on the webpage at http://www.robertmeachem17.com/.
4. The Burger King Scholarship assists employees, employees' spouses or domestic partners, employees' children and high school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada in continuing their education. To date, the program has awarded more than $22.6 million in scholarships and the program continues to grow. Last year alone $2.6 million in scholarships were awarded.
5. The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation provides scholarships to children of Marines and Navy Corpsmen who served with Marines. Scholarships go to students attending accredited community colleges, colleges, universities, and vocational/technical institutions, to those who have demonstrated financial need, and to those whose parents have been killed or wounded in action. The needs-based scholarships are $1,500 to $40,000.
Scholarship FAQS: https://www.mcsf.org/apply/faqs/